Garage for cars is a rather modern concept. However, there should be some considerations while planning the garage according to broader vastu concepts.
Tips For Garage
- Car garage should be in the northwest or southeast of your house.
- The floor level of the garage would be an inclined one, sloping towards the north or east direction.
- The size of the garage should be such that a minimum of 2 to 3 feet of walking space should be left after parking the car inside. This would also ensure the movement of light and air in the garage.
- Parking the car in the northeast direction should be avoided. Since northeast is deemed as the access point for positive energies, a car parked herein would obstruct the flow. However, if the garage is in the basement, parking in the northeast area should not make any difference.
- At the time of parking in open, always park your car with its front portion facing the north or east. This would ensure that the car would never get overheated.
- The path where the garage gate opens should be clear, allowing easy accessibility for the car’s movement.
- As for the colors of the garage, white, yellow or any other light color are best for a garage.
- Do not store any waste material or inflammable material in the garage, lest chances are that these might cause unnecessary harm to the garage.