South-west (Naishritya) facing plot is generally avoided for use as residence.
- Elevate the Naishritya part of land, house and boundary wall to ward off negative effects.
- If there is road in Naishritya direction close to the land, it is fit to build a house close to the border.
- The bedroom of the owner in Naishritya is considered appropriate as per vastu.
- The verandah in Naishritya should be even leveled.
- Since the entry is south-west, it is advisable to shade the entry properly.
- Stone feature, mound or heavy landscape on front lawn is advisable as per vastu.
- Naishritya room is fit for using as bed room or store room.
- Water body or water source in south-west should be avoided.
- Windows in South-west should be avoided as as per vastu basic concepts, that lays passage to entry of negative energy in the house.
- The verandah in front sloping towards south is not considered good.
- Flow of water, either rained or used, should not preferably pass through South-east. If The drainage has to pass through front it should be completely underground and mostly consumed in Harvesting, if possible.