The possession of Vastu effect is comparatively less to south-east (Agneya) placed land or house.
- Planting of neem trees, coconut trees and big trees from south to south Agneya (south-east) to south-west (Naishritya) gives good results.
- Reduce the south-east side of the house during construction
- Ensure that the space in south direction is less than in north direction.
- Create less space in west than in the east which will minimize western sun in house.
- If the north direction is at low level and south direction is at high level, it is good.
- South-east direction lower land is good.
- Kitchen in south-east direction is considered good for prosperity.
- Flow of water, either rained or used, should not preferably pass through South-east. If The drainage has to pass through front it should be completely underground and mostly consumed in Harvesting, if possible.
- If there is a water body or water source in lower south-east, it is inappropriate since south-east is attributed to Agni (fire).
- The north-west and north should not be kept elevated than south south-east of the plot.